My Booth or tables at the Louisville Kentucky Gun Show.

signalman
User

My Booth or tables at the Louisville Kentucky Gun Show.

Post by signalman »

4 times a year I display, buy and sell in Louisville Kentucky. This is a picture of me at one of the shows, and yes, I need to lose some weight and gain some hair.

Next show is Dec. 10 & 11, 2011
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Brian Keith
User

Re: My Booth or tables at the Louisville Kentucky Gun Show.

Post by Brian Keith »

I go to the SOS and National Gun Day, sometimes, I must have missed you. I won't be able to be there for a while, The Army wants me in Afghanistan. Hope to meet you there sometime, you have a great collection and information.
BKW
MSG, 5/19th ADT, Indiana National Guard.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Thank you Brian,

I wish you and your family the best during your tour.

I also look forward to seeing you at a future show.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Brian Keith
User

Post by Brian Keith »

I just checked the dates for SOS (Feb. 23-26) and NGD (Feb. 25-26), I don't go active till March. I just might be able to make them. It appears you set up at the Nationl Gun Day Show and probably shop the SOS show? Are you setting up this Feb?
Thanks for the kind words, my family is adjusting to the idea. I am excited to have this opportunity.
BKW
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Hello, Yes, I have tables in Feb. on the gun show side on Sat & Sun, and I shop the SOS Military show on Thurs & Friday. It is a long and rewarding weekend.

Hope to see you there.

Willi
User

Post by Willi »

Wow! That is some collection. Well done.
Willi
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Thank you, That was just some buy sell trade merchandise. My collection is at home.

964AWACS
User

Post by 964AWACS »

signalman - I think I saw you at the Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly (Dulles) Virginia a couple of years ago. Could that have been you - and if so, any plans to return?
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Hello, I only went there the one time. I would like to return one day. I purchased a minty Luftwaffe Model L with some sort of Romanian markings on the butt, and also bought about 500 1917 Colt half moon clips in the original shipping package.

I met once again Wolfgang Kern ( Visiting from Germany ), Greg Baker, and Robert Gaynor there. It is however a long trip for me, so I am not sure when I will get there again.

964AWACS
User

Post by 964AWACS »

Please post on here if you do plan a return trip.

In the meantime, it looks like I will have to look at getting out to Louisville!

--Rob

Return to “Show your flare gun collections”