Model Kayaba 28 mm Double Barrel

signal
User

Model Kayaba 28 mm Double Barrel

Post by signal »

Very rare Japanese Kayaba double barrel signal pistol 28 mm made by Kayaba Manufacturing Co. Ltd and Tokyo Gas Electric Co. Ltd.

Cal. 1.1 inch
use by Navy and Air Force (J.N.A.F.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Re: Model Kayaba 28 mm Double Barrel

Post by signalman »

This is one by Tokyo Gas and Electric. Serial #31

Note disassembly plate on backstrap near hammers have no screws attaching it to backstrap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: Model Kayaba 28 mm Double Barrel

Post by signalman »

And this is one of my two Kokura Models #228 . Note the two screws attaching the disassembly plate to backstrap.

Also note the Kanji writing on the grips. This is not rare, but far from common on Japanese military pistols.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !

Return to “Other & unidentified Japanese flare guns”