Leuchtpistole Z "Kampfpistole"

Ratnik
User

Re: Leuchtpistole Z "Kampfpistole"

Post by Ratnik »

Kampfpistole which was founded in Ukraine.
Grips have hole from a bullet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Bruno,

I would like to purchase about a dozen of the reproduction Clinometers ( Levels ) for the Kampfpistole. But 350 Euro's ( over $500 ) is way to high a price, especially for one dozen ( 12 ).

Could anybody try to cut a deal with the maker or a dealer for these. I have 12 examples without levels in my own collection, and I am sure there are other collectors in the USA who would also like some if the price could be reduced a bunch.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Ratnik
User

Post by Ratnik »

I also have information that on last meeting of collectioners in Belgium such levels and sights were sold as reproes and they cost cheaper.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Hello,

For how much did you see the Levels and sights sell for in Belgium, and were they available in quantity ??

As a group we should be able to get them cheaper than buying them individually.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signal
User

Post by signal »

BrunoH wrote:
signalman wrote:.... Czech, is what I have been told ) . Very few originals known. ...
Not only from that country....
I may have some doubts about such items: http://www.aassniper98.com/index.php?choix=11111, isn't ?
Yes, they are French (?) reproductions. I wrote an articel about these reproduction Z-Spreng-cartridges in the last E.C.R.A. bulletin.
All these Z-items are on the market since several years. There is a French trader on all great european military fairs, who sells this items. I have bought initially one of the sights and compared it with some orignial sights from Greg B. and they are terrible good. Only some very minor differences unmask the fake.
Its frustrating, but there is so much fake on the military market now.
Also the holsters and cleaning rods are often seen as reproductions.
I am not sure if it is a very good idea to support such fake producer by buying a dozent of this items and afterwards nobody knows whats right and wrong ? By the way, the French trader sold it in Ciney/Belgium for 250,- € each two weeks ago.

Signal
Timelapse
User

Post by Timelapse »

signal wrote: I am not sure if it is a very good idea to support such fake producer by buying a dozent of this items and afterwards nobody knows whats right and wrong ? By the way, the French trader sold it in Ciney/Belgium for 250,- € each two weeks ago.
How are they marketed. Does the seller clearly state they are reproductions? Also it would be nice if they were stamped “Copy”.

I am sick and tired of all them reproduction getting sold as originals.
Weidman
Beheerder

Post by Weidman »

No, they are not marked as copies...
BrunoH
Beheerder

Post by BrunoH »

The faker uses original items, send them to Viet Nam and some days/weeks after, gets copy (very very very well made) ... the only detail, I would say, is that they are too mint (and it's so easy to age a brand new item)... other detail, dont' believe in Christmas father... finding such kind of original pieces (for instance the Sturmpistole stock, the clinometers) and 'big' quantity (i.e. more than two) should put your senses in alert or becomes suspicious...
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

I do not wish to support fakery, but I have 25 Kampfpistole in my collection, 11 of these have the original level. two look like they never had a level, The others, though, look naked without a lever with wear marks around the hole.

I wish to complete these and know I have virtually no chance in finding 12 levels that are original. Reproductions would at least add some character to these pistols so they do not look so naked.

If they were selling these for 250 Euro's individually in Belgium, then maybe we could get some for 200 Euro's each in quantity ?? Could someone try ? At 200 Euro's each I would be willing to take 12.

Although I have both an Original, and a Fake Sturmpistole, and do not need the stock and front sight, Maybe some one others on the forum do, and a similar deal could be worked out for them.

BrunoH
Beheerder

Post by BrunoH »

Hi,
Just some pictures of a brand new member in my small collection.
A 'Z' from Erma and 1941 dated.
Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Leuchtpistole Z "Kampfpistole"”