WTB German Flares

Tulahex
User

WTB German Flares

Post by Tulahex »

Hello,
Does anyone have some WW2 German flares they would be willing to part with? I am having trouble finding any in good condition, most that I have found are in ground dug condition with heavy corrosion. I am located in the USA if that helps.
Thanks,
Tulahex
signalman
User

Re: WTB German Flares

Post by signalman »

Hello, I have a large assortment of them for sale. Please let me know what you are interested in.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Tulahex
User

Post by Tulahex »

signalman wrote: Mon 07 Dec 2020, 22:55 Hello, I have a large assortment of them for sale. Please let me know what you are interested in.
Thank you for the response. I am looking for virtually all types. Parachute illumination, single star, smoke, etc. Also interested in those for the Leuchtpistole Z, specifically the nebelpatrone cartridges. I’m working on starting a Leuchtpistole collection and would like some original cartridges to go along with my launchers. Would it be possible for you to send me a pm or post a picture here with what you have?
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Hello, I will get some together and send you photo's.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Tulahex
User

Post by Tulahex »

signalman wrote: Tue 08 Dec 2020, 12:21 Hello, I will get some together and send you photo's.
Great, thanks!
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Here is a starter batch I got together to photo. I have many more, but this is a start. Let me know if you are interested in any. I do need your email address. The box on the right is empty without lid, the middle box is WWI and has 5 red flares with it. The 4 flares below the box are also WWI, The box on the left comes with 4 WWII green flares including the one just below the box.

Good Collecting, Howard
DSC07103.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Closeup of some WWII flares available
DSC071041.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

There are Two WWII Kriegsmarine marked flares, and 3 WWI navy ( Brass ) flares. There is one small empty 1943 German flare casing of a smaller Cal. on the left of the photo. I have to do some research on it.
DSC07106.JPG

Tulahex
User

Post by Tulahex »

signalman wrote: Sat 12 Dec 2020, 18:42 There are Two WWII Kriegsmarine marked flares, and 3 WWI navy ( Brass ) flares. There is one small empty 1943 German flare casing of a smaller Cal. on the left of the photo. I have to do some research on it.

DSC07106.JPG
Thank you for the photos. I have sent you a PM with my email address.

Return to “Buy and sell flare guns”