Type 90 holster

RyansDaddy
User

Type 90 holster

Post by RyansDaddy »

I have a type 90 holster in Great shape I got from my Grandfather years ago and I am looking to sell it but I have no idea what the going rate for them are. I have it listed on another auction site but a 200.00 start bid is that to high?
No clue how to attach photos to this help anyone
Thank you
roadwreck
User

Re: Type 90 holster

Post by roadwreck »

I have two japanese flare gun holsters that came with the guns
when I purchased them. One of them which came with a very early
gun, I would not take less than $300.00 for it. The other a WW2 or before I would not sell for less than $ 200.00. Maybe that is high
but thats what I would want for them.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

I am looking for a couple holsters for the early 2 hammer, 2 trigger, 2 barrel revolvers. I have three of these, but only one holster. If your holster is for this early gun roadwreck, I would be interested in buying, or trading for it.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Here is one of my Early Kayaba flare pistols in need of a holster. It is serial #636, highest I know of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !

Return to “Type 90 double barrel”