Type 10 Japanese Holsters.

signalman
User

Type 10 Japanese Holsters.

Post by signalman »

I have 4 different types of Type 10 Holsters.

The first is the Leather Holster. It has a Tool Pouch for a Take down tool.

Be Careful, there are 99 fake tools for every real one, and probably more being made as we speak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: Type 10 Japanese Holsters.

Post by signalman »

The second is a rubberized canvas holster, It also has a tool pouch, and I have a real tool in this holster.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

The third variation is a combination of a thin black rubberized canvas & Leather Reinforcement.

It also has a tool pouch.

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

My last variation is a Loose weave canvas holster with some leather. This holster is somewhat of a mystery. It turned up with some type 10 flare pistols in the past, but I always thought the holster was pretty big for this gun. It turns out the Type 90 double barrels will also fit this holster.

It is believed they were made in North China during Japanese Occupation, and very well could have been made to carry BOTH styles of flare pistol.

There is NO tool pouch on these.

Return to “Type 10”