TYPE 90 DOUBLE BARREL Variation 1 - With Plastic Grips

signalman
User

TYPE 90 DOUBLE BARREL Variation 1 - With Plastic Grips

Post by signalman »

This is a Type 90 Double Barrel Variation 1. The First Variation is characterized by a unique take open lever with finger recess and serial number on top of the receiver. However, there are many sub-variations to this variation.

First I showed some Wood Grip sub-Variations, I have seen The wood grips up to serials in the 1200's, now I will show the Plastic Grip Variations.

This first early Plastic Grip has NO SAFETY markings next to the thumb safety. Serial #1488
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: TYPE 90 DOUBLE BARREL Variation 1 - With Plastic Grips

Post by signalman »

Now we show a 1st Variation Plastic Grip Type 90 with only an "S" to mark the safety.

Serial #2358, I have another example #3045 not pictured.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by signalman on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: TYPE 90 DOUBLE BARREL Variation 1 - With Plastic Grips

Post by signalman »

Now We will show a sub-variation with an aluminum plate marking the safety. This grip was probably made from a left over Non-safety marked grip, due to orders to mark all safeties.

This example is serial # 2557

Return to “Type 90 double barrel”