International Flare Signal Co Mark 52

Producer:
International Flare Signal Co, Tippecanoe City
Production: ?
Caliber: 37 mm
Length: 237 mm
Weight: 2000 gram
usaifscmark52.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Re: International Flare Signal Co Mark 52

Post by signalman »

This is an International Flare Signal Co 52 with Factory prototype hammer safety.

When the hammer is cocked the safety automatically blocks the hammer, the pistol can only be fired if the safety is released.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

This is an International Flare Signal Co. 52 that has been converted to line thrower, or Grenade Launcher.

The replacement barrel is solid brass, and is quite heavy.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

This is an International Flare Signal Co. 52 with a brass plated steel barrel, No doubt to prevent corrosion of the steel in wartime conditions.

It is military marked, not commercial.

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

This is an International Flare Signal Co. 52 factory prototype made to shoot the 10 ga. flares ( and probably could shoot shot shells as well ) Very well made with Heavy steel barrel.

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

This is a surplus WWII International Flare Signal Co. 52 that was reworked by Kilgore of Westerville Ohio.

The grip has had the Kilgore address inscribed in it.

Return to “International Flare Signal Co Mark 52”