The Signal Pistols of Georgii S. Shpagin by Robert M. Gaynor

signal
User

The Signal Pistols of Georgii S. Shpagin by Robert M. Gaynor

Post by signal »

"The Signal Pistols of Georgii S. Shpagin"
by Robert M. Gaynor Jr
The 32 page monograph describes one of the most widely used signal pistols in the world. The black and white pictures show different models, equipment and ammunition. It is one of the best illustrations about this field that explains the development and history of the Shpagin signal pistols as well as the markings on the guns. Very well written and with many new and unknown pictures, another milestone in the literature of Signal Pistols of the World.

Signal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Re: The Signal Pistols of Georgii S. Shpagin by Robert M. Ga

Post by signalman »

Hello, You forgot to price it. Looks like a great study. I know little about the Russian flare pistols, and look forward to reading this.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signal
User

Re: The Signal Pistols of Georgii S. Shpagin by Robert M. Ga

Post by signal »

Hello,

Bob meanwhile has seen my review and should write you how much he want´s to have for it in the USA. I think he will contact you. In europe I have already distributed some 20 or so.

Signal

Return to “Show your flare gun books, photos and videos”