Federal Model 203-A - Trainer - Israel Proofed !

signalman
User

Federal Model 203-A - Trainer - Israel Proofed !

Post by signalman »

This is a Federal Model 203-A Tear gas flare gun. Not a rare gun in its normal form. This example however is Israel Proofed, and is also a classroom training weapon. It has had a post welded into the Chamber to prevent the insertion of cartridges !

I do not collect these so I am putting this up for sale on Gunbroker ( http://www.gunbroker.com ) but I thought it should be listed for reference here, as it is the only one I have seen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: Federal Model 203-A - Trainer - Israel Proofed !

Post by signalman »

Photo of markings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
K & K Collection
User

Post by K & K Collection »

Hi,

I have also one like yours, but made by Webley-Schermuly ( model A / R 38 ) from 1970.

Best regards
K & K Collection
hotto
User

Post by hotto »

Hi Kurt,

Is this a signal pistol with attached parts?

Best regards
Horst
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

This flare gun came both as a pistol, and then could have a shoulder stock, and / or a longer barrel attached, as shown by Kurt in his photo.

Return to “Teargas flare guns”