Sturmpistol in a New Russian Movie " Stalingrad "

signalman
User

Sturmpistol in a New Russian Movie " Stalingrad "

Post by signalman »

Apparently the Russians have what looks to be a real Sturmpistole as a Movie Prop in their 2013 movie on Stalingrad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
BrunoH
Beheerder

Re: Sturmpistol in a New Russian Movie " Stalingrad "

Post by BrunoH »

:shock:
Willi
User

Post by Willi »

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie. When does it come out?
Willi
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

I have no idea, but I know it will be put on U-tube by somebody. They already have a trailer on it.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
AR-50A1
User

Post by AR-50A1 »

I just finished watching the 2014 version of "Stalingrad" and it is a pretty good movie. One of the scenes shows a Wehrmacht soldier sticking what looks a Model 34 flare pistol in his belt. Another scene shows Wehrmacht soldiers being inspected by a Captain (the main German character) and one of the NCO's has a loaded Sturmpistole stuck in his belt and the Captain pats the grenade.

I rented it on Amazon Prime ($6.00) and it is available in HD. The characters speak either German or Russian with easy to read English subtitles. I give it a 'thumbs up!'

Bill

Return to “Leuchtpistole S "Sturmpistole"”