vz 44/81 POSTER

omar cord C16c
User

vz 44/81 POSTER

Post by omar cord C16c »

I have some info I want to freely share with you guys, could not download PDF FILE, "The extension pdf is not allowed." sorry, any help? I think its locked because I don't have subscription.
Is any one here a computer guy so I could try to e-mail and display info for me? its a introduction of pyrotechnics by the us army (old version)

Saludos desde Mexico!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrunoH
Beheerder

Re: vz 44/81 POSTER

Post by BrunoH »

Hi,
Thanks for the picture. Send me a mail about what you want to publish and I will try to do my best. (militariacollec at free.fr)
Regards (from France ;) )
omar cord C16c
User

Re:done!

Post by omar cord C16c »

I've sent you the files I have. :mrgreen:

Does any one else have documents?
pdf, doc, word, etc. any one? come on, share the knowledge.
That's the difference from a forum and a book/manual selling webpage.

Saludos Compas!
Desde Tierra de la verdadera Aguila devoradora!
BrunoH
Beheerder

Re: vz 44/81 POSTER

Post by BrunoH »

Thanks for the files.

Uploading and sharing pdf document is unfortunately not possible.
I've just put yours on a web site so every body can see it (hope copyrights are respected)

Chapter 4 ...Clic there

Chapter 3 ...Clic there

Regards
omar cord C16c
User

some info on vz 44/67 and vz 44/81.

Post by omar cord C16c »

" vz. 44/67

After World War II , there newed Czechoslovak army at first used a diverse mix of salvage, First Republic (referring to the Czechoslovak Republic in 1918-1938) and Soviet signal pistols (the Ministry of National Defence decided in August 1946 that this term would officially replace the previous designation “flare pistols”). In the early part of 1950’s, within the framework of unification with the equipment of the Soviet army, the Czechoslovak army introduced the standard model SPŠ-44 of the calibrer 26.5 mm by the well-known de-signer G. S. Shpagin. Since 1952, the licensed production of the vz.44 signal pistol was commenced in Zbro jovka Brno according to the original Soviet documentation. As the experience revealed some serious short-comings of the original design and production technology, Zbrojovka Brno modified the technical documentation for the final series of 6,000 pieces. Never the less, most vz. 44 signals pistols manufactured in Brno showed very short service life (only about 1,000 rounds), uncomfortable use and a danger of spontaneous opening when fired. That is why the Czechoslovak military administration ordered in mid 1960's the production of new pistols of the same model but free from the stated faults. Redesigning, or actually upgrading of the vz.44 signal pistol was carried out in the Research and Development Institute of Závodyvšeobecnéhostrojírenství (the General Engineering Works) in Brno (previously Konstrukta Brno) by Ing. Jaroslav Myslíkunder the cover name “Fire-Crack-er” (in Czech,“Prskavka”). The resulting 26.5mm vz.44/67 signal pistol differed from the original design by the smooth chrome-plated barrel bore and by the surface finish using a higher-resistance bakingreso-lenamel. The grip plates of the vz. 44/67 pistol we remanufactured from the polymer material Fenoplast (Phenoplast ) T1. The new hand grip shape reduced the perception of the recoil effect .Another improvement involved the impossibility to open the barrel if the firearm was cocked, which considerably enhanced user safety. More over ,the redesigned weapon showed a higher service life of 3,500 rounds, and it was still capable of further reliable operation at the end of the tests. This improvement was achieved, among other things, thanks to the fact that use of alloyed steels was no longer subject to such severe restrictions as in the 1950’s.
Also, a pistol holster, signal cartridges and cleaning kits were newly introduced. As the military weapons production was definitely end-edin Brno, the armaments factory in Uherský Brod, being the key supplier of firearms to the Czechoslovak armed and security forces ,was designated for the manufacture of new signal pistols .The appropriate tools and original documentation for this programme were obtained from the Brno plant. Initially, the Czechoslovak National Army planned to order only 10,000pieces; in1967, however, the army's demand increased significantly . And as some other Czechoslovak armed forcesas well as some civilian organizations (pyrotechnic groups of construction companies or dock-yards) also took interest in the new signal pistols, the demand totaled 20,000pcs. Intheend, the order exceeded 24,000 pieces. The test series was commenced in Uherský Brod as early as in 1967. The serial production started in 1968, when 9,000 pieces were manufactured. In 1969, the production reached 15,805 pistols. An additional assembly of 207 vz. 44/67 pistols from ready-made components for the Ministry of National Defence put an end to this production programme in 1970.

vz. 44/81

The armaments factory in Uherský Brod returned to production of signal pistols once again (and for the last time, for the time being) in the early part of 1980's. The reason was the decreased number of the vz.44/67 pistols in the equipment o f the Czechoslovak army due to wear after ten years of service. Therefore, in 1981, the federal Ministry of National Defence concluded a contract with the plant in Uherský Brod for production of additional 28,000 signal pistols. During the course of the tests of a 250 pcs test series, which went into production at the end of February 1981, the customer required modification of the grip plates. Their side faces were to be provided with dove tail roughening to prevent the pistol from slipping in a sweaty or dirty hand (this required die adjustment at the sub-contractor’s site). As the weapon went through some additional changes, it finally received a new official designation 26.5 mm vz. 44/81 signal pistol. Its serial production took place from September1981 to March 1983. In the autumn of the first year, the factory managed to fabricate 2,000pistols, continuing with 28,000 pistols in 1982 and eventually with the last 10,002 pistols during the first three months of 1983. The vz. 44/81 signal pistol has so far reliably served in the Czech and Slovak armed forces and there is no current information that any thing should be changed about it in the near future. "

hope info helps some one

Return to “Show your flare gun books, photos and videos”