1936 Dated Sld

Mark
User

1936 Dated Sld

Post by Mark »

This is a hard one to find serial number 569 with O property number on the back strap.

Merry Christmas to me :)

Mark

P.S. These Stainless Steel guns are very hard to photograph because of the glare from the lights but I am getting better at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Re: 1936 Dated Sld

Post by signalman »

Your photo's are quite good. I have two 1936 Sld's, one, serial #153 has N / 1 kriegsmarine marking on the backstrap. All of my flareguns will be in a future Julia Auction unless it sells first.. The other 1936 Sld has either O.45 or O.161 ( one sold and I do not remember which. ) I also have two Sl's dated 1936. One with backstrap marked 0.206 and the other N / 169.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
964AWACS
User

Post by 964AWACS »

signalman wrote:Your photo's are quite good. I have two 1936 Sld's, one, serial #153 has N / 1 kriegsmarine marking on the backstrap. All of my flareguns will be in a future Julia Auction unless it sells first.. The other 1936 Sld has either O.45 or O.161 ( one sold and I do not remember which. ) I also have two Sl's dated 1936. One with backstrap marked 0.206 and the other N / 169.

Signalman - do you really mean that all of your flare guns are going to auction, or just your Slds?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read Signalman's response!
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Yes Mark, I will be selling almost all of my flareguns. I will keep a few to donate to the NRA museum. My three Civil War Prototypes, and Civil war box of flares for example. I have about 1100 flareguns I will be selling, including prototypes and the very rare. the more valuable ones through Julia / Paulin and the ones worth less than 1,000 probably through Fields Auction here in Florida. It will take a year or two. I am sorting them out and listing them for pick up now, matching some with holsters, etc. Most of my other guns will be sold also, Like a Luftwaffe drilling, Cased pistols, 1812 Rocket Launcher, etc.

I was selling some through Gunbroker, but between photo's, cropping, writing descriptions, etc with my bad eyes are getting tiresome, especially when you add in all the other collectibles I have been selling through ebay, facebook, etc.

Anticipating your next question, My health is fine, just downsizing, as my wife and I want to move to a much smaller house and do some traveling before we get too old to do it. I do not want to have to worry about my collectibles while I am on the road.

If you have anything special in mind that you want, let me know by messaging me. I will give prices based what I think I can get from the auction houses. I have a fairly good handle on what flare guns bring at auction. Many of the flareguns that will be for sale are pictured on this forum. Unfortunately, many photo's were lost by the server, however, if you are interested, I can take new pictures.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !

Return to “Leuchtpistole Sld”