2 types of romanian flare guns

bergler
User

2 types of romanian flare guns

Post by bergler »

I have aquired these Romanian flare guns recently. There are 2 types/variations I know of, one with opening mechanism via a pushbutton like the LP42, and one with a lever like the Russian flare guns. While the pushbutton – type is stamped ME-RO1940 and serial#, the other type only has a numer on the underside of the trigger guard. I do not know much more of these flare guns other than they were VERY rare until some time ago, but I do not know anything about the meaning of the stanpings and the manufacturer(s), variations etc. Mabe somebody knows more and can share that knowledge to the community….

Greetings,
Bergler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bergler
User

Re: 2 types of romanian flare guns

Post by bergler »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bergler
User

Post by bergler »

Hi, nobody any answer? I have been told that the upper one is in fact russian? Anybody has some more Information?
Weiss
User

Post by Weiss »

Two Romanian pistol. Upper first model.
billybibbet
User

Post by billybibbet »

I see these being sold on Ebay as post war Romanian flare pistol holsters. Would this be appropriate/correct for the above pictured guns that Bergler posted??
bergler
User

Post by bergler »

Hi, the romanians had their type and a lot of LP34 from the Wehrmacht. I think this was used for both. But this is only MY opinion....

Return to “Russian and other communist block countries' flare guns”