Italian Very pistol

Italian flare guns
alcar53
User

Italian Very pistol

Post by alcar53 »

I like to share my Very and its holster, it has been stored for more than a century in a storehouse and finally has come out. Some more pictures follow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alcar53
User

Re: Italian Very pistol

Post by alcar53 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alcar53
User

Post by alcar53 »

alcar53
User

Post by alcar53 »

signalman
User

Post by signalman »

That is a very beautiful, rare, and fine pistol, with an even rarer holster.

Could you show close up photo's of the markings, and also of different views of the holster.

I always wondered what the holster would look like.

Of the few pistols known, many have had the handle on the barrel ground off in order to fit a standard holster.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
alcar53
User

Post by alcar53 »

I took the photos during my vacations (I don't have the pistol with me) and the one with the markings close up that I took is too big to be posted, even if resized. I'll try again today to resize it to a dimension compatible with the site. As regards the holster, I'll take some more pics today to the one more that I've brought with me with the intention to sell or trade
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

I would be very interested in purchasing the holster. please message me the information on what you want for it.

Good Collecting, signalman
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
964AWACS
User

Post by 964AWACS »

And I would be interested in more details on where it was and how it was found.

It just goes to show there are still many gems out there waiting to be discovered!
alcar53
User

Post by alcar53 »

Hi,
herein after the closeup of the markings on the pistol and some picture of the hlster
alcar53
User

Post by alcar53 »

Return to “Italian flare guns”