German Double Barrel flare

Bruiserman
User

German Double Barrel flare

Post by Bruiserman »

So, I joined the forum a little while back as I had found an old double barrel German flare gun. I enjoyed looking trough the forum and learning a bit of history. This flare gun is a really neat piece of history and a neat conversation piece. However, I know there are people out there that truly appreciate these things more than I do. I'm thinking about selling this piece to someone who is really looking to add one to their collection. I'm not real sure of the value, if they increase in value or are pretty steady. Don't want to be ripped or ask too much. I have seen prices in the asking range of $400 to $500 in several places on line. If anyone is interested and or has advise on selling feel free to message me. I'm not even sure if there are any special things that need to be done in order to sell it. I posted pictures before but here they are again. Gun has not been messed with other than to see if it worked. Never fired anything out of it.

FZS LN24483 <---- number on side of gun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Re: German Double Barrel flare

Post by signalman »

If all correct and matching, your value is correct. Serial is on the other side, not the LN 24483.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Bruiserman
User

Post by Bruiserman »

Thanks, I'll try a post some close ups of the information.
BrunoH
Beheerder

Post by BrunoH »

Hi,

If you want some more details regarding this type of flare gun

http://leuchtpistole.free.fr/Sommaire/En_ModeleLW.html

Regards
billybibbet
User

Post by billybibbet »

I purchased this flare gun from Bruiserman, for a fair price. He is honest and packed well and shipped promptly.
Thank you Bruiserman.

Return to “Buy and sell flare guns”