New Member Here

American flare guns
survivalrescue
User

New Member Here

Post by survivalrescue »

Hello All, I was recently made aware of this forum and enjoyed seeing the variety of pyrotechnic projectors. I look forward to contributed to some of the discussions. I have recently released the first two volumes of four on survival equipment of WWII. In Volume Two, I have a chapter on pyrotechnic signals, a comprehensive history on their development with many vintage images.
You can visit wwiisurvivalequipment.com
I'm currently working on a pyrotechnic article to supplement that chapter in the book, so stay tuned for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
survivalrescue
User

Re: New Member Here

Post by survivalrescue »

It's important to note that I am orientated towards aviation and distress signals. However, because many signals are so close in relation I do talk about ground signals as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
survivalrescue
User

Post by survivalrescue »

On my website, wwiisurvivalequipment.com, I just posted a supplemental article on Pyrotechnic Flares. When you get a moment, swing in and check it out!
AlanD
User

Post by AlanD »

This looks great, thanks for the head's-up.

Regards

AlanD
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Welcome, I believe we talked at the SOS. Nice Web Page.

Good Collecting, Howard
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !

Return to “American flare guns”