The butt of the assault pistol LP-34 (Sturmpistole).

vlad448
User

The butt of the assault pistol LP-34 (Sturmpistole).

Post by vlad448 »

Waffenamt code 'WaA 815', manufacturer 'Steyr', place of production 'Werk Graz, Austria', production period 1941-1942. Purpose: ensuring aiming and stabilization of fire when using pistol grenades Wurfkorper 326 LP, Wurfkörper 358 LP, Wurfkorper 361 LP, Panzerwurfkörper 42 LP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Re: The butt of the assault pistol LP-34 (Sturmpistole).

Post by vlad448 »

A small batch of exact copies of the above stock was made. Structurally, it is a copy of the German stock Sturmpistole 3 type. The reference photo shows a simplified stock type III simplified all steel unpadded butt.

Below are photocopies of documents dated 1941, containing information about the availability of this type of equipment in the Wehrmacht, as well as photos of the original stock, taken as a sample, raised from the ground in places of fighting on the territory of Belarus.
The butt is made of steel and covered with gray-green paint spectrum 'Feldgrau'. Suitable for any model of rocket launchers / signal pistols of the LP-34 (Walther, Erma), FW Heym line. Currently, the item may be of interest to collectors, reenactors, and also be used for practical shooting of signal and lighting cartridges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

Best regards, Vlad.
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

Best regards, Vlad.
ron3350
User

Post by ron3350 »

vlad
That is an impressive set of photos.Thanks.
I have not seen a good original stock type 3 in Australia. I had a chance to buy a poor example but refused to buy. My loss now.
I have most of the grenades but need the adaptor for the smooth-bore pistol to fire the grenades. Never found one before.
ron3350
User

Post by ron3350 »

I meant that I need the barrel insert to fit the grenade stem . Does anyone have a spare one for sale?
vlad448
User

Post by vlad448 »

ron3350 wrote: Mon 05 Oct 2020, 13:09 I meant that I need the barrel insert to fit the grenade stem . Does anyone have a spare one for sale?
Unfortunately, I have not. Come across on sale, but not often. In a decent preservation is quite a rarity.
As I understand it, we are talking about a liner?
09.JPG
Best regards, Vlad.

Return to “Show your flare gun accessories”