My twins

phosphateb
User

My twins

Post by phosphateb »

enjoy this pic! am looking for a "Patronenausstoßer" or ejector for one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phosphateb
User

Re: My twins

Post by phosphateb »

And sharing a pic of my collection of lp42s :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phosphateb
User

Post by phosphateb »

qyn with holster
phosphateb
User

Post by phosphateb »

Last pic tonight
billybibbet
User

Post by billybibbet »

Awesome collection! Thank you for sharing they photos. Can you share where you search for them? While we have some large gun shows where I live, I rarely see flare guns or flares available for sale. I basically have to search the internet, and gunbroker.
phosphateb
User

Post by phosphateb »

billybibbet wrote:Awesome collection! Thank you for sharing they photos. Can you share where you search for them? While we have some large gun shows where I live, I rarely see flare guns or flares available for sale. I basically have to search the internet, and gunbroker.
Billy we look in the same places. Some of the members here sell stuff. As you know, LP42s are very hard to find and even harder in excellent condition. Post a wants post that way I hope someone will help you.
bergler
User

Post by bergler »

Hi, I do have a Patronenausstosser as spare, but posting to the US from Europe will be about 15 EUR I think. Otherwise....no problem.
I do have 2 LP42 for sale as well, not perfect in condition but still better than no LP42. I have other parts for LP42 as well if you need.....
AR-50A1
User

Post by AR-50A1 »

Hi bergler

Would you have an extra firing pin and firing pin spring for a LP42? If so, and if you are willing to take the time & trouble to ship to the U.S., please let me know the cost and the method of payment you prefer.

Thanks for your time.

Bill

Return to “Leuchtpistole 42”